Search this Site
- SoundMoneyShow.Com: CODE RED, protect your savings – John Mauldin Interview
- Concentrating on Euro Vigilante
- GoldMoney podcast: Gordon Kerr: ‘I was on the grassy knoll’
- GoldMoney podcast: Mish Shedlock’s case for deflation
- GoldMoney podcast: Doug Casey: ‘We are living in the middle of the biggest bubble in history’
- Austrian Economics
- Austrian Economics: The Essential Guide
- Divide and Rule
- Dollar Vigilante
- Euro Vigilante
- King World News
- Mogambo Guru
- Property and Freedom Society 2012
- Radio Free Market World Report
- Rothbardian Novels
Tag Archives: Greece
The Globalist Keynesian Statist Mafia are either maliciously confusing cause and effect or stupidly confusing cause and effect. Detlev Schlichter explains why and how.
And no, we’re not talking about the nice kind of English bank holiday in the sunshine. We’re talking about the kind of ‘bank holiday’ where you are frozen out of your own assets, and then these assets are stripped of … Continue reading
I’m surprised it’s only a quarter. HT to SR
For weeks now, I’ve been itching to write an article entitled: Whoops! Greece leaves the Euro According to ZeroHedge, it appears I am close to achieving my ambition.
Herr Schlichter unravels the deluded beast that is French democracy, the god that will once again fail, as it has failed so many times before: Europe’s voters say ‘No’ to economic reality And so the printing press rolls on.
The governments in Europe have a stark choice, which they’re failing to reveal to the rest of us, says Uncle Gary North. Accept hyperinflation, and then the gold-based currency which will inevitably result at the end of that horror Stiff … Continue reading
Nigel Farage, serious contender for the title of Europe’s best politician – with Ron Paul clearly holding the title of World’s best politician – is on King World News again, with another update on the chaotic situation in Greece. Although … Continue reading