Search this Site
- SoundMoneyShow.Com: CODE RED, protect your savings – John Mauldin Interview
- Concentrating on Euro Vigilante
- GoldMoney podcast: Gordon Kerr: ‘I was on the grassy knoll’
- GoldMoney podcast: Mish Shedlock’s case for deflation
- GoldMoney podcast: Doug Casey: ‘We are living in the middle of the biggest bubble in history’
- Austrian Economics
- Austrian Economics: The Essential Guide
- Divide and Rule
- Dollar Vigilante
- Euro Vigilante
- King World News
- Mogambo Guru
- Property and Freedom Society 2012
- Radio Free Market World Report
- Rothbardian Novels
Monthly Archives: January 2013
I’m NEVER going to watch this, but you might want to: Andy Duncan, “Liberty & Literature”, PFS 2012 from Property & Freedom Society on Vimeo.
In this topsy-turvy world, in which the west becomes ever more communist and the east becomes ever more capitalist, Gerard Depardieu has just defected to Russia. You’ll notice that not a single western MSM news agency (that I know of) … Continue reading
For those who are interested, this also contains a little Persian mythology, which is superb! 🙂 Rahim Taghizadegan, “Understanding Iran & the Iranians”, PFS 2012 from Property & Freedom Society on Vimeo.
As well as this person recognising that there’s more to Tolkien than goblins and elves, another article, by Juliusz Jablecki, comes to the attention of this website which has spotted the link between the great English writer and freedom, this … Continue reading
The great man speaketh: Joseph Salerno, “Money, Sound & Unsound”, PFS 2012 from Property & Freedom Society on Vimeo.
Many believers in a totally voluntary society (to use Ralph Raico’s great phrase) are also committed followers of the works of J.R.R.Tolkien. You’ll see these people in the cinema after three hours of ‘The Hobbit’ waiting for more, whilst all … Continue reading
Episode 84: Andy Duncan talks to “Austrian” economist, Professor Thorsten Polleit, about a recent speech he gave entitled “What Do Bankers Know About Money and Banking?” Dr Polleit is Chief Economist for Degussa Goldhandel in Germany, and for 12 years … Continue reading